ANJC supports victims and survivors of crime and their families. ANJC provides trauma-informed, culturally competent holistic services to all participants, their family, and the community.
We provide help navigating systems, intensive case management, referrals to services and community resources. Legal representation may be available to eligible participants. Our services are culturally sensitive.
- Emotional support and safety planning
- Assistance with obtaining a protective order
- Education about the criminal justice system
- Emergency financial support
- Court accompaniment
- Assistance applying to the Violent Crime Compensation Board (VCCB) to cover crime related expenses or needs.
- Legal consultations, and in some cases, legal representation
- Referrals to services and resources such as:
- Health care
- Recovery services for substance misuse
- Additional legal service providers
- Educational and training opportunities