ANJC assists Elders who are vulnerable to and are victims or survivors of financial exploitation, neglect, or other crimes. We provide trauma-informed, culturally competent holistic services to Elders and their families. We also assist with end-of-life planning for Alaska Native people.
We provide help navigating community resources through information, assistance, and referrals; intensive case management; and legal assistance and consultations.
- Court Accompaniment
- Education about and assistance navigating the criminal justice system
- Assistance applying to the Violent Crime Compensation Board (VCCB)
- Ensure your rights are being respected in the legal process
- Emergency Financial Assistance may be available
- Referrals and assistance accessing:
- Health care
- Grief Recovery
- Help Elders complete applications for services and provides follow up information to access resources and services
- Assistance with stock wills, basic wills, power of attorney, and advanced health care directives